The Township of Wilmot offers two ways to register for recreational programs and classes: online and in-person. Program registration is held four times per year, spring, summer, fall and winter. The quickest way to register is by using recWeb our online registration system. The use of recWeb allows you to register from the comfort of your home or any other locations with access to the internet. However, if you prefer to register in-person you may do so at the Customer Service desk at the Wilmot Recreation Complex. Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. We do not hold spots for in-person registration nor do we take registration over the phone.
Also, the programs and activities offered vary by session. There is no guarantee that the same course will run each session. To see a list of the current courses being offered, please visit recWeb.
To register online:
You first need a Family PIN (Personal Identification Number) and Client I.D. for each family member on the account. If you do not have an account with us, please visit recWeb to create an account (Please note: it can take up to 72 hours to receive your Family PIN) or you can visit the Wilmot Recreation Complex to set up your account with our Customer Service staff. Please ensure you are adding all family members onto the account at the time of set-up as family members must be added manually by Township staff once the account has been established.
If you already have an account, please visit recWeb to register for the programs of your choice. For more information on registration and a step by step process please download our How to Register Information Sheet.
To register in person:
Please visit the Customer Service desk at the Wilmot Recreation Complex between 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. to register. Please note registration cannot be completed over the phone.
- Start by going to recWeb. It is a good idea to have a second choice for the date and time of the course in case the program you are looking for is full.
- The fastest way to find your program of choice is by entering the course code into the search box.
- Search for your programs under the "programs" tab.
- Click on the "add" button to put that program into your cart. Ensure you are choosing the correct participant to register in the program.
- If the selected course is full, you may place the selected client on the waitlist by clicking the "waitlist" button. If a space opens up or an additional class is added, the main family contact on the account will be notified.
- If there is no "add" button, it means that particular course is not available for internet registration.
- You will be directed to login with your client I.D. number and Family PIN. Ensure you are using your client I.D. number, and not the number of the person you are registering. There will be a space for participant selection later on in the registration process.
- Use the tabs at the top of the page to move back and forth between "cart" and the "programs" screen.
- "Go to checkout" to make a payment. Payments must be made to secure the space in the program.
- Do not forget to "go to checkout" to complete the waitlist transactions as well. Exiting the system before selecting "go to checkout" will automatically cancel all requested waitlists from that transaction.
- Print the online receipt once your payment has been successfully completed for your records and tax purposes. An additional copy of your transaction receipt will not be mailed to you.
- If you are registering for summer day camps, you will also need to print and complete the Summer Camp Information Package
- Online registrations must be paid in full, using a valid Visa or MasterCard credit card. Outstanding balances on your account must be paid at this time. Credits are applied automatically to the total balance due.